Coaching is a solution-focused approach that can be used in a variety of personal and professional contexts. Some of the reasons people comes to coaching for:
Improving health and well-being
Improving work/ life balance
Resolving family issues
Enhancing time management
What is your way of handling a conflict between you and your partner or another person (the other).
1. Compromising by finding a middle ground with the other
2. Avoiding by sidestepping, postponing or simply withdrawing from the other.
3. Competing by pursing your own concern at the other expense.
4. Accommodating by neglecting your needs in order to please the other.
5. Collaborating by exploring the disagreement to learn from the other's insights and work on solving the problem and try to avoid future similar conflict.
I would love to know what you do so we can all learn from this.
Add your comments